Tinker has moved home.
Tinker's FrogFaces Masks - Web & Video Tutorials Now Available!
Tinker is no longer making masks for sale.
- We are selling kits that include all pieces for 1 adult medium mask.
- Each kit is $5 + HST
- Each kit contains precut pieces of both outer and inner fabrics (either gray or tan) and one nosebridge piece.
- If you cannot find fabric or prefer to use stretchy straps, just ask and we'll provide those at no additional charge (strap colour is variable).
- Mask kits are available for local pickup and also for regular mail (additional charge will apply).
Click here to view the fabric choices currently available.
Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to Tinker!
- Provide help with your sewing skills or a project - we are currently in test phase for online help/instruction
- Design or modify your design for a custom project
- Alter your clothing or teach you how to do simple alterations
- and much more--just ask!
Virtual learning (including livestream events) and when the platform is ready, Social Sew Online!
Popular Blog Posts
After much fiddling and navigating a gigantic learning curve or two, I have finally finished the pattern, instructions, and videos for Tinker’s FrogFaces Mask. (Scroll to bottom for pattern download.) The video tutorial is now available! The links to this 3-part tutorial are: FrogFaces Mask Tutorial Part 1 FrogFaces Mask Tutorial Part 2 FrogFaces Mask…Read More
It’s been a long time since I posted anything, busy with building the business and all. So I wanted to update the blog with something useful. Here’s a list of all the bag pattern designers I was able to find recently. As I did with Tinker’s Big List of Online Fabric Stores in Canada, you’ll also see…Read More
UPDATED 29 April 2020 Like it or not, there are fewer and fewer fabric stores in Canadian towns and cities, so whether you have a special project in mind or you just want to keep your stash from dwindling, it’s a good idea to have one or two (or a few dozen) online fabric…Read More